Instant face lift tape is become very popular as no surgery is needed and can make you look years younger. Many celebrities have been using face tape for years, they use them for an instant facelift when having a photo shoot or going to events such as the red carpet. Face tape is easy to use and quite cheap, it is good for a night out and for people who don?t like the idea of surgery or Botox. As there is no surgery needed there are no risks from using face tape
Compared to surgical face lifts and Botox the face lift tape is very cheap. You can buy face tape in beauty stores for under £20.
You can buy face tape in some beauty stores. Make sure the face is cleaned and completely dry before applying tape so it sticks properly. Face tape works by pulling the skin towards the outside of the face which smoothes out the wrinkles and takes years off peoples appearance. Results are instant and very noticeable. Tapes are usually only used once so they are mainly for people who want to look younger on certain advents and don?t want permanent results.
- They are very cheap compared to surgery and Botox
- They make the skin smoother and healthier
- You can apply it in your own home
- Removes wrinkles and makes people look years younger
- The tapes can easily be hid under the hair
- They are easy to apply and only take a couple of minutes
- Results are instant
- Can cause discomfort
- Results are not permanent
- They can only be used once
- Not everyone can hide the tape
- You need curtain types of hairstyles to cover up the tapes
- If the tape is not applied properly it can easily be noticed
Face tape is a non surgical procedure which makes you look younger. It has become very popular and is also used by actors, celebrities and models. Face tape is not permanent so may not be suitable for people who are looking for long lasting results. Face tape pulls the skin towards the hairline stretching and tightening the skin making it look younger and wrinkle free. Overall face tape is the safest and cheapest option and is very effective.